For token listing application:
1. Pls make a copy of the application form format by clicking the below link:
2. After you filled out the application form, pls send it to email@example.com, after receiving your application docs, we will make research and review. If your project passed initial review, we will contact you about following listing details.
3. If any doubt during application, you could submit a ticket or write emails to firstname.lastname@example.org;
Listing Application Requirement
In order to protect the interests of investors, Bilaxy will evaluate the tokens before token could be traded on Bilaxy, including but not limited to :
- Submitted documents are complete and accurate;
- No policy risks
- Strong team or community maintenance.
- Projects have actual technical support or practical application
- Disclose project info, including white papers, periodic development and progress reports correctly and timely;
- Other specified requirements for being listed on Bilaxy.
In order to protect the interests of users, Bilaxy reserves the right to keep or remove any tokens from our exchange and notify the delisting via announcement, if project teams trigger the following conditions - including but not limited to:
- Dissolution or big change of project team members, or project official could be reached out.
- Project teams intentionally conceal any major events that may seriously affect the price of tokens.
- Project teams has significant risk events, including hacking money, concealing additional issues, etc.
Law Risk or illegal activities
- Projects are suspected of illegal and criminal activities such as money laundering, fraud or pyramid selling.
- The project is suspected of violations of laws and regulations by the SEC or other counties, regional judicial authorities or regulatory authorities;
- Project teams are suspected of operating the market, and the circumstances are serious.
- There are other major risks in the projects, such as theft of coins by hackers, concealment of additional issuance and so on, which are sufficient to make the projects have risk events.
- There is overflow in smart contract code and there are potential security hazards and security leak when the project's main network is switched, problems could not be effectively fixed.
- If a 51% attacked Bifurcation problems happen or exist in the project and could not be effectively fixed.
Project Progress problems
- The official website of the project is inaccessible, the social media and the community have not been maintained for more two weeks；
- No updates or progress on Github or Dapp product for more than 2 months;
- Significant changes to the project team, product and business model, token plan are required to be notified to Bilaxy team for project re-evaluation.
Others：Other circumstances that are sufficient for delisting.
Note：Bilaxy will issue a delisting announcement for projects that trigger the delisting condition in advance. Users shall transfer the tokens to their personal wallets or other trading platform accounts.
Listing fee includes the project authenticity review and evaluation, technical integration and related daily maintenance etc. It will not be refund once token listed.
*Bilaxy will have the final interpretation of the above regulation.
Thanks for your support.