Bilaxy tries its best to improve SMS Auth. coverage. However, some countries and areas are currently not supported.
If you cannot newly enable SMS auth., your area may not be covered, please enable Google Auth., which is more recommended to used as 2FA since it is more secure than SMS auth, to enable it, pls refer to the following guide:How to Enable Google 2FA
If you have bound SMS auth.,but you could not receive SMS code, please take the following steps to check:
- If you also enabled Google Authentication, your verification will be based on Google Auth. code, you will not receive SMS to your phone. Please use the Google Authenticator code.
- Pls ensure you click"send" or "send code" button to request SMS code.
- Ensure the Cellphone has good signal, otherwise, please re-position to a better spot.
- Close Anti-virus software and/or firewall apps on your cell phone;
- Restart your cell phone.
- If you've tried to login several times and still have not received the codes, our system may temporarily stop sending the codes as a security measure. Pls don’t frequently request SMS Code.
- Due to issues with the SMS network itself, codes may be undeliverable to some customers. To prevent this, it is recommended to use an Authenticator app for 2FA in your Bilaxy account if possible, which is more secure., as they do not require internet connectivity or SMS coverage once configured.
If your SMS code still not works after above checking, pls apply to disable SMS verification as per below link: https://bilaxy.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360027720811-How-to-disable-SMS-