If your Google 2FA code doesn't work, such as expired,invalid or incorrect, pls check step by step as below:
- Pls ensure you are using the google authenticator app, not others;
- Google Authenticator is used for validation for many websites and applications. Pls check if you entered the google 2FA code for your Bilaxy account, not other platforms or not your other bilaxy account if any;
- The google 2FA code is only valid for 30 seconds. Please check to ensure you entered the latest code when it is still valid. If code expired, pls try enter the new code;
- Pls Make sure the time (clock) on your mobile phone (the one running the Google Authenticator app) and the computer (from which you are logging into Bilaxy website) is synchronized.
- If you use Android phone, pls check and sync your google authenticator(see below). if you use iOS phone, pls refer to the instructions on the below of this page;
- Few phones need to restart before using the google 2FA code after enabled;
- If none of the above solutions work, you can unbind/close Google 2FA firstly and open/bind it again if you have backup key. (pls refer to: How to disable Google 2FA)
How to sync your Google Authenticator App on Android or your clock for iOS (Apple iPhone)?
|On Android:||On iOS (Apple iPhone):|
|1||Go to the Main Menu on the Google Authenticator app||1||Go to the iPhone Settings App. (your phone settings area, not Google Authenticator App)|
|2||Select "Settings"||2||Select "General"|
|3||Select "Time correction for codes"||3||Select "Date & Time"|
|4||Select "Sync now"||4||Enable "Set Automatically"|
|5||The app will confirm that the time has been synced.||5||If its already enabled, disable it, wait a few seconds and re enable|
|* Pls use VPN if not worked.||* Pls use VPN if not worked.|