If Mobile phone is lost or changed, or Google Authenticator app is deleted or not available, How to disable and reset Google 2FA?
If you have a backed up 2FA secret key, you could restore your Google 2FA:
- Install Google Authenticator App in the new mobile phone if your phone lost or changed, or reinstall Google Authenticator APP if your old one not available now;
- Open Google Auth. App in mobile phone to recreate the account, Click “+” to scan QR or manual entry 2FA backup key which is kept by you；
- Google Auth. Code is restored now, you could use Google Auth. code just like before.
- If you have lost mobile, it is highly recommended to disable old Google Auth and reset a new one. To disable old google auth, pls go to your account center. and proceed disable operation accordingly.
If you don't have backed up 2FA secret key:
Pls apply disabling Google 2FA by sending an email to email@example.com from the your Bilaxy registered email.
- Email format reference: I apply to disable my Google 2FA of my Bilaxy account **** due to ***, I will take the risks and consequences of disabling google 2fa.
- Provide the info. that could prove your are the account owner such as one of your previous withdrawal/deposit addresses on Bilaxy.Pls skip this if you haven't deposited.
- Pls provide your selfie with ID card or passport and handwritten note"apply to disable my Google 2fa on Bilaxy on the date of XX"(see below)
- Additional information/doc/video may needed to be provided according to the exact situation of your account to prove you are the account owner.
After got your application, we will disable your google 2FA after double checking. Generally, it will take 3 to 5 working days to handle it. Pls wait patiently.
Withdrawal is prohibited within 24 hrs after your Google 2FA disabled.
It is strongly recommended to re-enable new Google 2FA as soon as possible since your account will in a state of danger after Google 2FA disabled.