Option 1: If you have backed up 2FA secret key, you could restore your Google 2FA in your new device.
- Install Google Authenticator App in the new mobile phone;
- Open Google Auth. App in new mobile phone to recreate the account, Click “+” to scan QR or manual entry 2FA backup key which is kept by you；
- Google Auth. Code is restored now, you could use Google Auth. code just like before. Pls remember to delete your Bilaxy account on your old device if you don’t use it again.
Option 2: Disable old 2FA and enable a new 2FA:
- Log in to Bilaxy using your email/password and a 2FA code from your old device;
- Go to your account page: https://bilaxy.com/account/google, click “Close” button in Google authentication section, then use your login password and old Google 2FA code to disable your Google authentication(This will invalidate your old device code).
- Then you will be back to your account page:https://bilaxy.com/account/safe, click”Open” button in Google authentication section and enable your your Google 2FA again with your new device and follow the 4 steps to enable google 2FA. Scan the new backup key with your new Authenticator device or manually input backup key to your new Authenticator device. Then you could use your 2FA codes on your new devices.
Note: Pls do write down the new backup key and keep it in a safe place( (we recommend storing it offline on a piece of paper, USB key, or other medium you can keep secret and safe)