1.Click to Go to "Account" page , or Please log in Bilaxy website on desktop, click the head icon at the top right corner and select"Account" in the drop down menu;
2.Go the Google Auth open page: Click"Open" in Google Auth section on the page of "Account", then you will go to "Enable Google Authentication" page.
3. Follow the 4 steps of Google Authentication Enable/open procedures:
Step① :Download and Install"Google Authenticator"APP in case you have not installed before, Click"Next Step" if you have already installed the APP.
Step②: Open your Google Authenticator App in your mobile phone to create an account,Click ‘+’at top right corner to [scan QR] or [manual entry] '2FA 16-digit key' which displayed in 'Enable Google Authentication' page, you could name the account as per your needs, such as 'Bilaxy account'
Step ③:Backup key:Please save this Key on paper. This Key will allow you to recover your Google Authentication in case of phone loss. Otherwise, resetting your Google Authentication requires opening a support ticket and takes at least 7 days to process.
Step ④ Enable Google Authentication
- login password: login password which is used to login Bilaxy Website;
- Email verification code: pls firstly click"Send" and then check the email code from your email, fill in it accordingly;
- Google Authentication:6 digital number generated by your Google Authenticator App installed at your mobile phone.
1. Go to "Account" page: Please log in Bilaxy website on mobile,click"MINE" at the right bottom corner and go to "Account" page, then Click"Google Auth" to next page;
2. Pls refer to the above [3.Follow the 4 steps of Google Authentication Enable/open procedures" for desktop version], it has almost same procedures on mobile version.