1. The victim must go through KYC2 verification on Bilaxy.
2. The victim must submit a support request, providing the following details:
- Detailed description of how the hack happened
- Detailed (clickable) blockchain links of all transactions involved;
3. If Bilaxy thinks there is reasonable evidence that the funds are stolen, Bilaxy may lock the funds temporarily.
4. The victim must provide a police report within 24 hours of filing the support request. From there, Bilaxy will work directly with law enforcement to handle processing of the funds.