I made a withdrawal from Bilaxy to another Exchange or wallet, but I haven't received my funds yet. Why?
1. Check if there is Txid: Pls firstly go to your coin's withdrawal page, check at the right page about if there is any withdrawal Txid generated. If no Txid, your withdrawal is may still under checking or possessing, pls wait patiently. If there is txid, pls go to next step.
2. Check if there is any confirmations: Is any confirmations on blockchain when clicking Txid link on withdrawal page, or you could copy and paste Txid to blockchain explorer to check by yourself.
- If there is no confirmations yet, pls wait a moment for block confirming, confirming time will be up to the blockchain net situation.
- If there is confirmations, pls wait to receive the coin on exchange or wallet, it may need required confirmations to show in your exchange/wallet balance. Any way, in case there is confirmations, it mean your withdrawal is successfully sent out by Bilaxy and Bilaxy will not be able to help you more. You could only wait or check the recipient address holder about it.
- If transaction status is rejected or failed, pls submit a ticket, we will check and resend to you if it is confirmed transaction failure.
3. Other notes may help you for checking:
- Some coin/token may need you firstly add token contract/hash before it could show in your wallet balance. You could check it on how to add it through your wallet official channels.
- Pls check your wallet balance after your wallet synced, such as ZP, TRTL.
- XPX/TRTL: Some coin may need "Massage" or Payment ID to credit in case you withdraw to exchanges. Pls check if you fill it as per your recipient's requirements. If you forgot and withdrawal is successfully sent out, you could only ask support from your recipient. Bilaxy will not be able to help you since withdrawal is already sent out successfully.
- Sometimes, there is sync delay about blockchain explorer which lead to your successful withdrawal may not show in explorer, it is better to double check with a different synced explorer or check balance through your wallet.